The Forged Lands of Shaar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Links and important info

(Session 22 onwards) - Downtime Activities. Everyone please read and post!

3 posters

Go down

(Session 22 onwards) - Downtime Activities. Everyone please read and post! Empty (Session 22 onwards) - Downtime Activities. Everyone please read and post!

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:44 am

So everyone, adventuring aside, how are you getting by?

Choose from one of the topics and give me a bit of background. 

• Conducting research (what are you hoping to discover?)

• Training (learn proficiency in new musical instruments, weapon, languages, tools)

• Crafting (if you have tool proficiency, you can create items such as weapons or armour or magical baubles) 

• Working (got a day job? It could offset your living costs and introduce you to new people)

• Nothing at all - living a life of luxury 

I know that Orzu is working at the apothecary and making a few potions. (CRAFTING

Jurathor I've seen you at the markets too with a platter of pastries and splitting your time training with Sister Tiller to learn how to wield a greatsword (WORKING/TRAINING)

Mr Chips, are you still scrumping fruit to make alcohol? (CRAFTING)

Martin, still spreading the good word of Thruun? (WORKING)

Everybody else, what are you up to? I'm going to assume "nothing" unless you tell me. Which is fine of course, I do nothing too! Feed Bastet, read some romance, smoke my pipe. That's a Hector day.
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Race : Human
Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

(Session 22 onwards) - Downtime Activities. Everyone please read and post! Empty Re: (Session 22 onwards) - Downtime Activities. Everyone please read and post!

Post by Martin Dragonsbane Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:34 pm

If I remember correctly, my young friend Eric works making stained glass. I'd like to spend some time with him learning how to make stained glass windows and decorations. I hope one day to make a grand window for the Sanctuary church depicting Thruun's grand hunts of the dragons.
Martin Dragonsbane
Martin Dragonsbane

Race : Dragonborn
Class : Paladin

Back to top Go down

(Session 22 onwards) - Downtime Activities. Everyone please read and post! Empty Re: (Session 22 onwards) - Downtime Activities. Everyone please read and post!

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Thu May 03, 2018 12:37 pm

I'm certain he was called Edric.

You will receive training in the use of artisan tools (glassworkers). It will take 50 days of training to become proficient with the tools and at the end of that time you will have finished your great stained glass window.
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by RedScarlotte Fri May 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Hello Friends! If the Tavern is in need of occasional entertainment, I would be happy to offer my acrobatic skills (I was once a performer in the famed travelling Djinda's Circus!) I can perform trapeze, aerial silks and rings. I am also practicing my lute so there is a possibility (if I improve) that I will be able to provide some light musical entertainment too!
RedScarlotte
RedScarlotte

Class : Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down