The Forged Lands of Shaar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Links and important info

Session 10 Prelude: Downtime Activity for your character

5 posters

Go down

Session 10 Prelude: Downtime Activity for your character  Empty Session 10 Prelude: Downtime Activity for your character

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:41 pm

Here are the main downtime options, feel free to elaborate on what you are hoping to accomplish, or if you have anything else in mind, let me know.

• Conducting research 
  • Training 
  • Crafting
  • Working
  • Gambling
  • Nothing at all - living a life of luxury

We will resolve your activities in time for your next session. Downtime activities are a great way to find new clues, earn money, make friends in town and discover secrets.
If you don't choose one, I will assume you take the last option :-)

Hector
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Race : Human
Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

Session 10 Prelude: Downtime Activity for your character  Empty Re: Session 10 Prelude: Downtime Activity for your character

Post by Mr Chips Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:41 am

Mr Chips has identified a few bountiful papaya trees and has been busy fermenting some new liqueur. Nothing beats a flask or two of papaya schnapps
Mr Chips
Mr Chips

Race : Other
Class : Bard

Back to top Go down

Session 10 Prelude: Downtime Activity for your character  Empty Re: Session 10 Prelude: Downtime Activity for your character

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:38 am

Going into the liquor business Mr Chips? Or is this for personal consumption?
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Chips Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Mr Chips doesn't share
Mr Chips
Mr Chips

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:39 pm

I can confirm that Mr Chips now has 5 bottles of high-strength Papaya Schnapps and has made an enemy of Madame Stein, the Papaya orchard owner.
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastet Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:50 pm

*follows Mr Chips from a distance*

mew
Bastet
Bastet
Admin

Class : Other

Back to top Go down

Post by RedScarlotte Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:49 pm

Hello! 

I've been out and about in the Haunted Forest, mainly mapping and documenting the many strange and dark things that I've encountered there. It seems that the blackness centers on an ancient, decaying tree that is growing from an even more decayed and dark crypt of a ruined temple. I'm hoping to reveal more when next we meet, for there are some grim things indeed walking about the place...
RedScarlotte
RedScarlotte

Class : Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Aexidor Fargeiros Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:19 am

Mr chips, you making some new booze. Surely that means a night in the forest with some great booze and maybe a wench or two!?!?!
Aexidor Fargeiros
Aexidor Fargeiros

Race : Elf
Class : Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Chips Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:01 am

You keep the wenches, I keep the booze
Mr Chips
Mr Chips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down