The Forged Lands of Shaar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Links and important info

Possibly insensitive idea.... Adventurer's Guild Death Pool.

5 posters

Go down

Possibly insensitive idea.... Adventurer's Guild Death Pool. Empty Possibly insensitive idea.... Adventurer's Guild Death Pool.

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Would it be inappropriate to have a death pool?

Rules:

• 10 gold to enter
  • Pick one adventurer that you think will meet a sticky end
  • All gold goes to the winner

Caveats:

• One entry per person
  • If you are found to have caused or been complicit in said adventurer's death you cannot claim the prize.
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Race : Human
Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

Possibly insensitive idea.... Adventurer's Guild Death Pool. Empty Re: Possibly insensitive idea.... Adventurer's Guild Death Pool.

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:31 pm

I cannot compete sadly, but my money would be on.... hmmm....

Martin. He's one of the toughest bastards I've met but he seems to have a slightly crazy streak. No offense Martin.
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Possibly insensitive idea.... Adventurer's Guild Death Pool. Empty Re: Possibly insensitive idea.... Adventurer's Guild Death Pool.

Post by Hercules Sayonara Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:29 pm

I'll put my money on Red Scarlotte. 

I've seen her fire a bow in the Adventurer's Guild training yard. I have no doubt she could drop an elephant from 100 feet. But I'm not so sure how she'll handle herself if you get rushed in close combat.

*flexes muscles*
Hercules Sayonara
Hercules Sayonara

Back to top Go down

Post by Aexidor Fargeiros Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:09 am

Oh well now isn't this just perfect. What a wonderful to spend some of my money gamblimg on peoples lives.I am guessing i don't win if I kill them? I'm joking people, not sure many of you mean that much to me yet to want to kill, well maybe frank but he'd enjoy it to much.

I shall scope out the guild and be back with my bet.
Aexidor Fargeiros
Aexidor Fargeiros

Race : Elf
Class : Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by RedScarlotte Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:25 am

Well, we'll see about that! I'm now an Underdark Scout, so be warned! 

<shrugs shoulders>
RedScarlotte
RedScarlotte

Class : Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Dragonsbane Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:49 am

It's true that I have broken my leg and lost an eye on various adventures. And I have felt the icy hand of Grim Death on my shoulder. And I do rush in to dangerous situations at full pelt.

What was my point here?
Martin Dragonsbane
Martin Dragonsbane

Race : Dragonborn
Class : Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Are you voting for yourself?

Not sure that's entirely allowed.
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Sayonara Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Aexidor eh? 
Not many muscles on you.
I suppose you favour Dexterity over Strength. That will probably be your undoing. A true warrior needs to be able to grapple an ogre.

Once Red gets buried, I might bet on you next.
Hercules Sayonara
Hercules Sayonara

Back to top Go down

Post by Aexidor Fargeiros Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Well martin, it sounds like you are trying to entice us to bet on you. I mean you do sound like you might be worth putting my money on, but I think I need to see what the others have first.

Hercules huh, like one myth you clearly think more of yourself than you are in reality.
whoever said I was a warrior, not everything is about brute strength when it comes to living amd i certainly have learned many tricks to not only a fun life but survival in tough situations. Don't under estimate me, i am a ruthless killer when i need to be and a passionate lover when i don't.
Aexidor Fargeiros
Aexidor Fargeiros

Race : Elf
Class : Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down