The Forged Lands of Shaar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Links and important info

Bragging and Reminiscing (session 3 + 5)

4 posters

Go down

Bragging and Reminiscing (session 3 + 5) Empty Bragging and Reminiscing (session 3 + 5)

Post by GefTheErratic Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:21 pm

I don't have a huge amount to brag about after our last outing. Suffice to say, my ranged weapons skills have gone to pot. But I did enjoy throwing a spot of electricity at that ogre. Feels good to sneak. Since I got kicked out of the guild, I've not snuck much, and I was worried I'd become a Clunker.

I suppose I should feel some pity for that necromantic apprentice, but truth be told, being live bait really suited him, and the necromancers could do without one more recruit. I do feel sorry for Peter Prosecco's wife, though. Last I heard, she was banging on the doors of every tavern in town, begging for help to find her husband. They wouldn't give her so much as a tot of beer.

We took a few injuries this turn, especially Martin. My head is telling me to apply more caution to the next quest, but my gut is waving a tankard. Do love me some gold.
GefTheErratic
GefTheErratic

Race : Halfling
Class : Warlock

Back to top Go down

Bragging and Reminiscing (session 3 + 5) Empty Re: Bragging and Reminiscing (session 3 + 5)

Post by Nastie Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:39 pm

Who's Peter Prosecco?
Nastie
Nastie

Race : Tiefling
Class : Sorcerer

Back to top Go down

Bragging and Reminiscing (session 3 + 5) Empty Re: Bragging and Reminiscing (session 3 + 5)

Post by RedScarlotte Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:38 pm

I've never killed so many goblins, orcs and that ogre! Fired my arrow straight into his eye!
RedScarlotte
RedScarlotte

Race : Human
Class : Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by GefTheErratic Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Sheesh! It's taken me all week to recover from that last quest. Good to meet T Fling and travel alongside Martin once again, but things got a little close for comfort!

Martin's leg was broken, so we decided to go to the healing spring beyond the haunted forest just south of Sanctuary. And eh - since it was shorter, we took the haunted route and saw no ghosts or ghouls at all. We met a dwarf merchant, though, and cleared his shop of bedrolls and healing potions.

OK, so we did maybe nearly a bit get killed by some fleshy batbird things. They were surprisingly nimble little wretches. T and I took serious damage (note to self: practise your damned bow!) and thankfully Martin had a health potion to hand. That would have been an embarassing way to go. Especially since apparently hitting them killed them like that. One job. One job.

We made it within sight of the healing waters and noticed there were several threatening-looking towers around. They weren't too well attended: just a dude in a purple cloak with gold trim.

After sniffing about, we decided Martin's leg was a priority, and went on to the healing waters. And it was there that things got reallly interesting...
GefTheErratic
GefTheErratic

Race : Halfling
Class : Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Dragonsbane Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:38 am

That dwarf merchant man was a nice guy. He gave us all those life-saving buckets and some bedrolls and, as I recall, give T-Fling some 'interesting-looking' weeds.

I hope we meet him on his travels again.
Martin Dragonsbane
Martin Dragonsbane

Race : Dragonborn
Class : Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down