The Forged Lands of Shaar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Links and important info

Snow?? It is supposed to be Spring! (Session 14 planning)

5 posters

Go down

Snow?? It is supposed to be Spring! (Session 14 planning) Empty Snow?? It is supposed to be Spring! (Session 14 planning)

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Close the tavern door and join me by the fire!

Something strange is happening, friends. I doubt the snowstorm outside has escaped your attention. I see that you're covered in the stuff. We should be approaching summer but instead we are freezing our scabbards off.

Gilbreth the barkeep is pouring some hot mead to warm our hands and hearts. 

Listen. Dolan Mir, the travelling dwarven merchant arrived yesterday at the town gates, almost frozen to death, the snowstorm caught him by surprise. He claims to have seen a "winter wolf" stalking him and his horses.

I don't know if the wolf is here because of the cold... or if it is somehow bringing winter upon us.

But more troubling... we have reports of missing children snatched from their beds in Sanctuary. I've had terrified parents beating down my door begging me to help. 

I need all the help I can get. We need to find these children. I think the snowstorm and the kiddies are somehow connected. 

Volunteers?

[this session will take place Saturday 16th December, Midday, Sylvan Post pub in Forest Hill]
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Race : Human
Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

Snow?? It is supposed to be Spring! (Session 14 planning) Empty Re: Snow?? It is supposed to be Spring! (Session 14 planning)

Post by Martin Dragonsbane Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:45 am

The snow is nothing to me. I am well used to snow from my upbringing among the mountain dwarves. I've been building snow-monuments and preaching the good word from them.

I'm greatly concerned about these missing children. We need to investigate if these families are to have a merry... summer.
Martin Dragonsbane
Martin Dragonsbane

Race : Dragonborn
Class : Paladin

Back to top Go down

Snow?? It is supposed to be Spring! (Session 14 planning) Empty Re: Snow?? It is supposed to be Spring! (Session 14 planning)

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:09 am

By the gods, I don't know what you did, but you did it!!

The snowstorms abated a few hours after you rode out to battle (for the second time) and you've come back to Sanctuary in the hot sun to a heroes welcome, reuniting children with their families!

Bravo!
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:40 pm

You've been sitting in the tavern in complete silence for some time now. Whatever happened out there... it must have been bad.

*tries not to stare at Aexidor's grisly wounded face*
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Sayonara Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:42 pm

A wounded face huh? Heh. The dashing elf is not so handsome today.
Hercules Sayonara
Hercules Sayonara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Sayonara Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:45 pm

But I cannot deny the rescue of the children that you have performed... a round of mead is ready for each of you.

Well done.
Hercules Sayonara
Hercules Sayonara

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastet Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Mew?
Bastet
Bastet
Admin

Race : Other
Class : Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Chips Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:34 pm

*ckk ckk ckk*
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Aexidor
I see your ear's been sawn
It lays upon a floor
Cut like a lawn

*ckk ckk ock ckkk ckk ckk ock ock ock*
Mr Chips
Mr Chips

Race : Other
Class : Bard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down