The Forged Lands of Shaar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Links and important info

Sublime cushions in the hidden temple at Derlusk (session 10)

3 posters

Go down

Sublime cushions in the hidden temple at Derlusk (session 10) Empty Sublime cushions in the hidden temple at Derlusk (session 10)

Post by Mr Chips Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Oh they are so cushy and just perfect for piling into a fort. Find them in a hidden temple up the stairs at Derlusk. The pews are polished to a high gloss. I wonder if boat-thief is the talented seamstress that fashioned those cushions, amongst his other talents of polishing pews and repairing boats! If you do venture there to admire his handywork, just watch out for those pesky ghouls. There are also a few Dwarfs hiding glittery things that make Mr Chips eye's sparkle with lust! And bring wine! The dirth of blessed wine was definitely what forced me to leave my pillow fort, nothing anyone else could say or do would have made me leave otherwise. Yup. *SQUAWWWWWWK*
Mr Chips
Mr Chips

Race : Other
Class : Bard

Back to top Go down

Sublime cushions in the hidden temple at Derlusk (session 10) Empty Re: Sublime cushions in the hidden temple at Derlusk (session 10)

Post by Aexidor Fargeiros Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:15 am

that's what you took away from this adventure?

I mean to be fair, there was not enough booze, I mean jareth found some but had to be convinced to share it. Suspicious of that little thing for sure.

but although there were attacks, not enough killing for my taste. I mean I didn't even get to spray blood anywhere, disappointing.

you know what else is disappointing, the bards poetry. I mean he's a good kid, heart in the right place, but there's some work still to be done there!

also there was paltry treasure in the mountains, so whoever gave us that treasure tip, thanks for all the work and not much reward.

also if we are going on adventurer guild missions, I want it to be more than for a boat, a broken boat at that so the rest of you lot, get it together.
I have real things to be looking out for here, like gold marked with an Cf as well as booze to be drunk and so many new people to be bedded. Can't be doing that of I am wandering around haunted woods and temples for broken boats. There's good kids!
Aexidor Fargeiros
Aexidor Fargeiros

Race : Elf
Class : Rogue

Back to top Go down

Sublime cushions in the hidden temple at Derlusk (session 10) Empty Re: Sublime cushions in the hidden temple at Derlusk (session 10)

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:25 am

Gold marked with CF? That's very specific. I will ask around the markets for you Aexidor. See if anyone has spotted anything.
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Race : Human
Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down