The Forged Lands of Shaar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Links and important info

Martin broke his leg... everyone be nice to him. (session 3)

4 posters

Go down

Martin broke his leg... everyone be nice to him. (session 3) Empty Martin broke his leg... everyone be nice to him. (session 3)

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:31 pm

When you get knocked out during a fight, even if you survive to fight another day, there can be lingering effects.

That ogre hit Martin so hard he broke his leg. But he'll get better!

Them's the breaks!

Oops... poor use of words.

Last edited by Hector THE HAMMER Harken on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Race : Human
Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

Martin broke his leg... everyone be nice to him. (session 3) Empty Re: Martin broke his leg... everyone be nice to him. (session 3)

Post by Martin Dragonsbane Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:19 pm

My leg hurts. According to the tenets of my religion, I'm going to need some ice-cream to feel better.

Now who in town has a churn?
Martin Dragonsbane
Martin Dragonsbane

Race : Dragonborn
Class : Paladin

Back to top Go down

Martin broke his leg... everyone be nice to him. (session 3) Empty Re: Martin broke his leg... everyone be nice to him. (session 3)

Post by Nastie Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:41 pm

Nope, but I have funny looking mushrooms.
Nastie
Nastie

Race : Tiefling
Class : Sorcerer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:25 pm

DON'T EAT THE MUSHROOMS MARTIN
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankenstein Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:16 am

So I could probably throw a healing spell on that leg. Just remember I'm great and we'll get along fine.
Frankenstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:40 am

A break of this magnitude would require a regenerate spell sadly. There is a high level healing Mage in Sanctuary but his work comes at a price and it seems Martin isn't keen on losing the gold. He's just been gritting his teeth and invoking Thru'un.
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankenstein Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:44 am

I take it back. Still great, just not quite appraised of the situation. *flips cape as he walks away*
Frankenstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:46 am

That cape is magnificent sir
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Dragonsbane Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:25 am

My leg still hurts but I face the pain head-on knowing that it brings me closer to Life.

Ow though.
Martin Dragonsbane
Martin Dragonsbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Dragonsbane Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:48 am

For those who were worried, my prayers to Thruun were answered and my leg was healed in the calm waters of the Healing Spring. I'm going to do some laps around Sanctuary to get myself back up to speed.
Martin Dragonsbane
Martin Dragonsbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankenstein Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:29 pm

I will join you in laps by doing a shot every time you come around the tracks.
Frankenstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down