The Forged Lands of Shaar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Links and important info

I picked up your slack. Losers. (session 12 - the murdered dockworker)

3 posters

Go down

I picked up your slack. Losers. (session 12 - the murdered dockworker) Empty I picked up your slack. Losers. (session 12 - the murdered dockworker)

Post by Hercules Sayonara Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:58 pm

A man was murdered and you've done nothing.

Kaiser the Red - friend of Hector's - was killed on our doorstep. I guess you've all had better things to do... finding rowboats and skulking around "spooky forests" and playing adventurer.

Pah.

I went to the docks. I spoke to Gerard Nevis, the dwarven harbourmaster. He saw nothing. He was in The Drunken Mouse Meadhaus (the Sanctuary Tavern) all night. Gilbreth the barkeep vouches for him, as do several patrons.

However, Juno Braddle has been missing since the night of the murder. She was a dockworker who was friends with Kaiser. I suspect she saw something. Her house is empty. 

I'm looking for her.

Mercutio Mallory who runs the Stained Glass workshop claims he saw an old man dressed in black lead Kaiser away to the dock warehouses. He says the old man was "flanked by two floating swords that did his bidding, jabbing and poking the dockworker in a threatening manner."

I ask you now Adventurer's Guild - a man in black with floating swords. Sound familiar? Or do you think - as I - Mercutio is a troubled drunk?

I will continue to investigate this case.
Hercules Sayonara
Hercules Sayonara

Race : Human
Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

I picked up your slack. Losers. (session 12 - the murdered dockworker) Empty Re: I picked up your slack. Losers. (session 12 - the murdered dockworker)

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Welcome to the team Hercules. 

A man in black? Floating swords? 

Keep an eye out adventurers!
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

I picked up your slack. Losers. (session 12 - the murdered dockworker) Empty Re: I picked up your slack. Losers. (session 12 - the murdered dockworker)

Post by Hercules Sayonara Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:07 pm

Welcome to the team? Thank you I suppose.

To be honest I'm not sure if I will stay. I don't like the look of some fellow guild members.

That guy is a fucking goblin. You have a goblin in your ranks Heck.

A goblin.
Hercules Sayonara
Hercules Sayonara

Back to top Go down

Post by Aexidor Fargeiros Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:54 pm

I know right, a goblin, tiny, ugly miniscle of a thing. We could all take.them down.

I lean I joined the guild for my own purposes but apart from the peeps I already know, I'll have to make my own judgement.

what makes you think you are so great?
Aexidor Fargeiros
Aexidor Fargeiros

Race : Elf
Class : Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Hercules Sayonara Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:01 pm

I'm a man of honor. A true warrior. I'm brave and strong.

I'm also a man of action. While no-one would help Hector find out who murdered his friend, I am on the case. 

There are injustices to be tackled. 

I will find the man who killed Kaiser the Red. I will bring him to justice.
Hercules Sayonara
Hercules Sayonara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down