The Forged Lands of Shaar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Links and important info

Everyone! Yes, you too! What are your "Downtime Activities" (post session 11)

2 posters

Go down

Everyone! Yes, you too! What are your "Downtime Activities" (post session 11) Empty Everyone! Yes, you too! What are your "Downtime Activities" (post session 11)

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:57 pm

What are you doing between adventures?

Choose from one of the topics and give me a bit of background. 

• Conducting research (what are you hoping to discover?)

• Training (learn proficiency in new musical instruments, languages, tools)

• Crafting (if you have tool proficiency, you can create items such as weapons or armour or magical baubles) 

• Working (got a day job? It could offset your living costs and introduce you to new people)

• Nothing at all - living a life of luxury 

I know that Martin has been WORKING spreading the good word of Thruun (am I saying that right?) to earn a bit of coin, as his recent loss of an eye set him back a few gold. 

I know that Nastie has been running her food stall. (WORKING)

Mr Chips, are you still scrumping fruit to make alcohol? (CRAFTING)

Everybody else, what are you up to? I'm going to assume "nothing" unless you tell me. Which is fine of course, I do nothing too! Feed Bastet, read some romance, pound some mead. That's a Hector day.
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Race : Human
Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

Everyone! Yes, you too! What are your "Downtime Activities" (post session 11) Empty Re: Everyone! Yes, you too! What are your "Downtime Activities" (post session 11)

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:48 pm

Oh, and if you read this, and say "Wha? I don't understand!" Simply tell Hector here what you get up to between missions and I will help you figure it out. Don't worry about definitions or rules... just let me know what your life is like!

An active life between missions yields rewards!
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Everyone! Yes, you too! What are your "Downtime Activities" (post session 11) Empty Re: Everyone! Yes, you too! What are your "Downtime Activities" (post session 11)

Post by Hercules Sayonara Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:25 pm

I've been using my Sanctuary library membership trying to learn about flying swords... as I am looking for a man who wields a few.

Does Sanctuary have a blacksmith who might know about such weapons?
Hercules Sayonara
Hercules Sayonara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:04 pm

Yes, Ewan Ironpounder. Master blacksmith of Sanctuary. 

I'll put you in touch.
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down