The Forged Lands of Shaar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll
Links and important info

Adventurer's Guild! Choose your third quest.

5 posters

Go down

How shalt we quest?

Ogre hunting

Clan Mir Dwarf Wedding

Healing Spring

Peter Prosecco and the flaming battleaxe

View results

Adventurer's Guild! Choose your third quest. Empty Adventurer's Guild! Choose your third quest.

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:23 pm

Hector "The Hammer" Harken here.

Time to choose a course of action for our next adventure. The third outing for the Guild! We're making a name for ourselves.

First though, I want to talk to you about ogres. Big dumb ten-foot tall brutes that can kill ya dead with one swing of those tree-trunk clubs they drag around. We got one bad, bad ogre on the prowl that needs putting down. Ostracised even by other ogres on account of his temper. His name is Tiny but he's anything but. He's killed messengers, bludgeoned scouts and skinned caravan guards. The mayor of Sanctuary has put a price on his head of 400 gold. Only one person has seen this ogre and survived, a somber elf named Donny, spends his evenings in the tavern. His hair is white but it wasn't always. I'd advise pumping Donny for info before you even think about taking this monster on.
Okay, Big news everyone. Remember that dwarf you found turned to stone? The curse lifted and he wants to thank you all. His name is Thon of Clan Mir, his Clan are native to this strange continent. His people have a big wedding coming up and they need a Priest of Berronar Truesilver to bless the couple. Big Duncan… that's you. you're invited as a guest of honor. Martin, you too. You left Thon a charming note when he was all statuesque and he wants to thank you in person. The rest of you are also welcome, this should be good for building relations between Clan Mir and The Adventurers Guild. If we can make some kind of alliance maybe we can have use of their safe houses and trading posts. Will make travelling the wilds that much safer. The wedding is 3 days south. Watch out for that ogre though. If you cross paths… run or fight, it's your choice. Remember there ain't no shame in running. You only got one life.
That's what's new. As for old news, pinned up on the Guild Noticeboard we have an old map to a healing spring that is rumoured to offer the magic of resurrection (you'll probably need it if you meet that ogre), and Peter Prosecco is still missing after going treasure hunting for a flaming battle axe.

So what's it gonna be? Ogre hunting, isolationist dwarf wedding reception, healing spring, or flaming battle axe? As always it's your lives, your choice. If any of you have anything else you're interested in, we can raise that for consideration too.

Any questions, I'll do my best to answer.
Hammer out.
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Race : Human
Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

Adventurer's Guild! Choose your third quest. Empty Re: Adventurer's Guild! Choose your third quest.

Post by Martin Dragonsbane Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:01 pm

I am honoured to be invited to the wedding of our dwarven friend and would love to attend. I'll even bring my bagpipes for the occasion.
Martin Dragonsbane
Martin Dragonsbane

Race : Dragonborn
Class : Paladin

Back to top Go down

Adventurer's Guild! Choose your third quest. Empty Re: Adventurer's Guild! Choose your third quest.

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:20 pm

That could be a diplomatic disaster.
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Post by Nastie Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:37 pm

I can smell death around the corner! We need water from the healing fountain
Nastie
Nastie

Race : Tiefling
Class : Sorcerer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:42 pm

You might just be smelling the Adventurer's Guild kitchen... but you make a strong point!
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastet Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:59 am

* purrrs *
* lays on side and shows belly *
Bastet
Bastet
Admin

Race : Other
Class : Other

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Dragonsbane Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:15 am

*Pets Bastet*
Martin Dragonsbane
Martin Dragonsbane

Race : Dragonborn
Class : Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedScarlotte Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:59 pm

Hello! I've been off exploring the Haunted Woods and the Death Tree, which seems to be the dark heart of the forest. I have much to report, but may need the botanical expertise of Artemesia.

In the meantime, I would also be interested in attending the wedding. Let me know whether a trained circus acrobat can entertain during the festivities!

Red
RedScarlotte
RedScarlotte

Class : Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by RedScarlotte Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:59 pm

<pets Bastet>
RedScarlotte
RedScarlotte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:09 pm

The vote was 50/50, and the previous poll held on the book of faces said Ogre, so I'm afraid you are all going ogre hunting! 

:-s 

But don't worry, the graveyard is ready, should you need it!

Be safe adventurers!
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector THE HAMMER Harken Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:16 pm

The dwarves have told me that the wedding cannot take place until the ogre is purged. Sorry team, our hands are forced! Go get that ogre!
Hector THE HAMMER Harken
Hector THE HAMMER Harken

Back to top Go down

Post by RedScarlotte Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:28 pm

My bow and arrows are ready for the hunt!!
RedScarlotte
RedScarlotte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down